| I always love sunflowers! |
| Not sure what these wildflowers are! |
| This was so lovely...in the Aviary at the Tucson Zoo....again I wasn't able to identify it! |
| Here is another shot. I wouldn't mind having this shrub in my yard! Gotta find out what it is! |
| I always love sunflowers! |
| Not sure what these wildflowers are! |
| This was so lovely...in the Aviary at the Tucson Zoo....again I wasn't able to identify it! |
| Here is another shot. I wouldn't mind having this shrub in my yard! Gotta find out what it is! |
16 comments:
those yellow/gold ones almost look like a type of primrose or mallow, but i couldn't find an exact match in my texas i.d. site. really pretty, though.
california poppy??? :)
You found some great color! The yellow is gorgeous!
Beautiful pictures, Marie! I meant to plant sunflowers for the birds this year. The second and third pictures look like a wild yellow Primrose to me. Google it and see what you think. I don't have a clue about the purple one, but it is beautiful!
They are all so lovely!
Beautiful flowers. Love the variety.
Hello there!!! Just came back from vacation and it was necessary. Hope you enjoyed the cooler temps this weekend. The yellows are really looking great around our landscape. Hope you have a great start to your week!!!
Oh Marie, these are all just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in. Can't say enough how much I appreciate the support. Have a great week!
Lovely wildflowers!
Oh Marie the yellow flowers make it so pretty I love yellow flowers they are like little pieces of sunshine. B
Wow! I'd also love to find that plant! Beautiful...
hughugs
Wonderful sequence of gorgeous flowers.
So vibrant and beautiful! Love those petally blue blossoms on the shrub!
the sunny little wildflower is gorgeous. I like the red in the middle. .)
I love these flowers, Marie. The bluish purple is extraordinary!
Beautiful flowers! I always love seeing sunflowers too!
The orange ones are native Arizona poppies. :)
Post a Comment