Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


25 October 2012

Orange in October

This colorful gem caught my eye....

Great for Friday's Fences!

The entire house is orange and blue!

My big beautiful pumpkin!

After watering.

And my special little pumpkin teapot. a gift from my sweet daughter a few years ago.
October is bringing us high 30s nights now! Brrr! And Halloween will be here very soon.  We don't have the oranges in the leaves, but I find my fall inspiration where I can! :-)


26 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, Marie~ I LOVE the little pumpkin teapot! It is just too cute.
And the color scheme of the house really catches your attention~ especially the blue!!

Carletta said...

The orange and blue together is lovely if very vibrant!
That is your pumpkin? How exciting! Will you make a jack-o-lantern?

Brian King said...

Wow, that is a very colorful fence and house! The folks out there certainly go with brilliant colors in their painting and landscaping. I guess that helps dress up the drab desert-like environment.

Kathy said...

Love that cute little teapot. I looked back at last year's photos and discovered that our peak on fall color in the trees here was mid-December! We too are scheduled for some 30-degree nights starting tonight so maybe that will hasten the turning of the leaves.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the bright blue color. matches your blog so well. that pumpkin is so huge ... wow!! (:

Jan n Jer said...

Nice pics...love all your pumpkins!

Dorothy said...

Marie, you found lots of pretty orange shots!!! Darling teapot!

TexWisGirl said...

quite the color combo!

My name is Riet said...

Those fenes are lovely , blue and orange is such a great combination. Happy FF

George said...

I like the orange fence (after all Tennessee's color is orange), but I'm really impressed with your pumpkin.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh I LOVE that pumpkin teapot! Cool fences too!

Anonymous said...

WoW! Looks like a big beautiful punkin! =)

Rohrerbot said...

I'm loving this COLD weather! And that teapot is awesome!:)

Joe Todd said...

Stopped by to say Hi..

mrsbearfoot said...

I love (and miss) the bold colors in Arizona! Your pumpkin looks like it is doing quite well. And what a pretty teapot!

Thanks for your visit and comment on my autumn foliage post. Hope you have a great weekend. :-)

Mary said...

I love the little teapot! How cute it is.

Vores have said...

Beautiful orange things you show ..... now it is almost Halloween.
This custom we have in this country is slowly taken us from the United States.
Wish you a good weekend :)
Hugs Hanne Bente

Candy C. said...

GREAT pumpkin, I'm so jealous!! :)
The orange and blue house is pretty and your teapot is just darling!!

don said...

I like the theme of colors around you place! Very nice photos. I enjoyed reading about your moves and finally winding up inTucson with your family.

Maggie Ann said...

Your pumpkin is a beauty for sure and I like your little teapot too. We stopped at an antique store today and I had a ball browsing. Ended up getting a gorgeous set of pillowcases.....but am being a good girl and putting them back for Christmas.

NatureFootstep said...

hm, orange and blue goes very well together. :) I am a bit surprised.

Faye said...

Of course you could find some orange fences, Marie! This orange and blue color scheme reminds me of my Peace Corps days in the Caribbean. I had some wooden furniture made and painted it this orange and blue. We called it Curtis Matthes colors for the main employer on the island of St. Kitts where I worked because their colors were the same as my furniture. :-)

Your tea pot is so sweet. Do you only use it at this time of the year?

rkbsnana said...

Just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten my Arizona friend. Love the oranges of fall.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi Marie! Your pumpkin is just beautiful! It has been getting chilly here at night as well.

Phil Slade said...

A rather usuual combination of colours but it seems to work OK.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Beautiful Orange Pics!