I was driving in my neighborhood a over a MONTH ago and came across this gate and its sign...I guess left over from last year! Pretty great! Gotta take the grandson by there on Halloween.
Well, life has certainly been INTERESTING this past month! My computer crashed yesterday and I am using my husband's laptop to post this...what's NEXT! :) Linking to Fridays Fences.
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
11 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
Oh, no. I love blogging.
Love the signage!!!
Cheers from Cottage Country!
I love it - a perfect seasonal post!
Crashing computers are no fun. Hope you have it fixed or replaced soon. What a neat sign.....a little early Halloween. Not something you see often!
sorry about the computer woes! that's a pretty cute sign, though - even if it was left up all year. :)
What a great find! Love it!
That's a great sign. The Halloween decorations are starting to go up in our neighborhood. Sorry to hear about your computer crash :(
If I were them I'd leave it up too - I love it!!!
Oh so sorry to hear about your computer crashing. Your the second blogger in the past five minutes to mention computer problems.
Sure hope you get things worked out soon.
Perfect for this time of year...hope you get your computer back soon!
Funny! Great post.
Great sign and I love the gate.
Hope your computer is up and running soon.
Cool sign and I would think it's definitely worth a visit! Sorry to hear about your computer. I hope it's not completely dead.
Hello Marie-AZ
Nice pictures you show - always exciting to look into your blog and see photos of "your world".
Wishing you a great weekend :)
Hugs Hanne Bente
lol, that was spooky. The owner probably don´t want company.
Hope your computer problem weill resolve soon.
sorry, forgot to give you my URL if you like to visit.
http://nfmacro.blogspot.se/
Oh no~ not your computer too, Marie!
Sheesh, these computers can sure drive a body crazy.
I love this cute sign~ they couldn't have put it in a better place than this spooky-looking yard! *haha*
oh, that is too funny ... at 1st i thought it was a real sign... you almost had me there. ha. ha! thank you for the laugh. (:
I thought that was for real! lol Great fence and gate.
I'm not sure I would want to go there, even on Halloween. It is a great find, though.
I'm sorry to hear about your computer crash -- what a bummer. I hope it is soon up and running.
My, my.... that is awfully interesting. Was it once an insane asylum? or just someone's Halloween joke?
Oh my this post is very very creeeepy.
Good luck getting the laptop back online. Been there several times and mine's a mac that is supposed to be more safe(:
oh what a great sign for the season!!
and computer problems, what a pain. it's hard to believe that just 20 years ago we didn't really have computers or internet and we were just starting to use cell phones.
my how things have changed. have a wonderful weekend!!
HI Marie. I visited your quilt blog and I love it. I love your American quilts and that must have been a lot of work. I am going to follow you there. I love to quilt but am not doing much lartely. Need to look at my work and see what to finish soon.
Darn those ole computer problems!
I'm wondering about this asylum... was it left from a haunted house tour? funny =)
What a Cool sign!!!
Sorry about the computer Girl! Hope it gets fixed soon!
hughugs
People do love to decorate for Halloween, don't they?!
That's a great find!
Sorry to hear about your computer, and hope it can be fixed soon!
Post a Comment