Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


12 October 2012

Zoo Critters!

For Camera Critters today, some of the animals we saw at the zoo this past week....
Tiger swimming...

Tortoises resting.....

Giraffes being curious....

Baby zebra being cute...

Adult zebra drinking....

Tortoise sunning....

Ostrich strutting....
Otter gliding....

And otter "fussing"....

And the Kori Busterd teaching me that I still can learn something new!  Doesn't he remind you of a cross between an emu and a roadrunner! :-) Learn about him HERE.


17 comments:

theconstantwalker said...

Wonderful images... your zoo looks like a fantastic place to visit.

eileeninmd said...

A great collection of zoo animals. I love the cute baby zebra. Cool seeing the tiger swimming, it must be hot. The tortoises are cool and I also like the neat looking Kori Busterd. Great post and photos. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

NIce shots!

TexWisGirl said...

that bird made me laugh. i like the lumpy tortoises.

Dorothy said...

Animals are so funny and cute! All are great pictures! That last bird is a hoot!

Adam Jones said...

Great shots. Love the tortoises.

Deb said...

I love going to the zoo...love that tiger swimming...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful images.

Hopping by from Camera Critters.

Dogs Territory
Have an enjoyable weekend!

Brian King said...

Great variety of animals! I really like the giraffe and tortoise! Zoos are great places to get close for photos.

Phil Slade said...

A good selection of animals there Marie. It's good to visit zoos sometimes and see unfamiliar animals.

Candy C. said...

Nice views from the zoo!! The Kori Busterd does look like a cross between a roadrunner and an emu!! :)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Fun seeing the zoo animals. I like the giraffes and Kori Busterd. I've never heard of him before.

DeniseinVA said...

Great pictures of your zoo animals. I'll have some too this week, from the Norfolk Zoo.

Gabi BK said...

Hi Marie,

A lovely visit to the zoo...
I allways enjoy pictures like those.
Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful week,

Gabi

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How wonderful they all look! I love roaming zoos!

Anonymous said...

love your photos. I haven't been to a zoo in so long!

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful shots!
Looks like a great place to visit.