Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


19 October 2012

Different Gates Taken on a Drive

These were so interesting we took a detour off the highway and  onto a dirt road so we could get the shots...
This is one neat gate!

The other side.

Another gate  with wagon wheel cut-outs.

The spray-painted house number is so tacky!

This one has saguaros on each side and you can barely see the lion on the far left....

The metal gate is interesting too.

I bet he's a school mascot.

A pasture fence not far from the fancy gates.
Always great fun...go to Fridays Fences by clicking on the link, and enjoy fences from all over...

13 comments:

s.c said...

People made a lot of work from their gates in your part of the world so to see. After the gate back to normal I guess.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the cactus fence. so creative. great finds. (:

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Marie, great photos! You have a wonderful variety. Have a great weekend.

Jan n Jer said...

The pasture fence has my vote...

Deb said...

love these...so interesting...

TexWisGirl said...

needed the pasture fence to flush out the fancier ones. :) i like the wagon wheel cutouts and the metal gates, but the spray paint? really?

Brian King said...

Those are some beautiful gates and entrances! I agree about the spray painted number. I wonder why someone would do that on a nice brick structure?

Dorothy said...

Great finds, Marie! Everyone out there in AZ must have an interesting fence!

Al said...

Lots of nice gates here - now I want to drive around my area looking for gates. But it's not going to be this weekend as I'm working!

Candy C. said...

I know where you were!! Nanny, nanny boo boo!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You found some great gates and fences. I hope the spray paint address is only temporary until their more appropriate signage arrives! Maybe they don't want the delivery truck (carrying the new sign) to miss their place! ;-)

Thanks for your visit and comment on my fence image.

EG CameraGirl said...

The top fence is totally different from any fences e have in Canada! ;))

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sow and tell on fences and gates.

A variety how nice.

Fun to search isn't it.