And here are a few more fences and gates from my wandering around Tucson....
![]() |
| Such a great hacienda type gate for a modern brick house |
![]() |
| I just LOVE this one! |
![]() |
| It's hard to see the way the spears radiate above the top of the gate, but this is so pretty! |
![]() |
| The decorated wall...... |
![]() |
| and its gate. |





21 comments:
Great variety of fences!! I love the adobe!!
Hi There, We have a VERY busy weekend since my son is getting married..... Should be TERRIFIC.
Lots of great fences and gates in your area....
LOVE your header. Wow!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
As always I enjoyed your fences. But, the one at the zoo is fabulous. It has to be my favorite one.
wow, that was a neat set of fences. They are gorgeous all of them. People really want them nice, don´t they. :)
Really COOL fences. I love the first one the best.
All kinds of artistic fences!
i believe some of these fences are more decorative than usable. such fun. ha. ha!! enjoy your weekend. (:
They are all so unique in their own way...great shots!
All very unique fences...nothing like we have here in Pa. Nice shots
you always have a great variety of cool and unique (to me) gates! even the zoo one is fabulous!!!
All great finds. Love the one at the zoo!
The zoo fence is just fabulous--are those Indian symbols on the "slats"? And were those plaques by the gate of the hacienda wall as pleasing as they look from a distance? Your landscapes may not be as green as in other parts of the country but you sure make up for it with beautiful hardscapes.
BTW, are you fully recovered from eye treatment?
I always really enjoy your fences! Your fences and Tex's gates are two things I look forward to.
These are awesome and I always enjoy your fences.
Cool fence at the zoo and I love that last gate! Is it ocotillo stalks?
The many sides of Tucson. I always marvel at these styles as well:) To answer your question on a post....and I'm sorry I didn't answer it sooner....but this job thing gets in the way of fun:) Miller Canyon is perfectly fine for a small hike. You'd be okay. Just make sure your tires are okay as the road is a bit too rocky for my tastes. I'd highly recommend you start with Ramsey Canyon first. Carr is nice but gravel and Miller is lovely as well but steeper. But you can do as much hiking or as little as you want. But start with Ramsey.....5 bucks will get you in....and you'll smile:) And of course, if you're up for a road trip and want someone to go along, I'm up for a trip. Hope you have a good weekend!
Fantastic and interesting variety of fences!
Where can one person see so many gate variations. You live in a neat place. Gates here are boring and all look alike.
Your posts about the fences of Tucson are so interesting!! People there seem to want to make their fences and walls lovely, while here, they are so drab...
Interesting and gorgeous fences! I love deco of the South!
oooohhhh I really love the first one but they are all really wonderful!
Post a Comment