A few weeks ago we had our last dramatic monsoon skies. I'm linking to Skywatch Friday.
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
04 October 2012
Stormcloud Skies
Labels: trips, garden, painting, family, history
Plant Life of the Southwest,
Sky Watch,
Tucson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Beautiful storm clouds,I can almost smell the damp hot air then the cooling as the rain finally falls.
Great sky shots but I like the cactus on best. Nice the rainy weather is over for a while.
Beautiful skies! The clouds are wonderful. I like the big cactus, too!
Oh my, I am a lover of clouds, and these are awesome!
Did you get rain? Looks like there is some coming your way.
wow, what a great reason for a hike or walk. gorgeous views. (:
Beautiful shots of the storm clouds!
Beautiful photos, Marie. I wish you a very nice weekend.
Deadly freeze (for my plants) is scheduled to hit here on Saturday night. Sad but I think I'm ready.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
I actually miss the monsoon skies and the lovely rains! :)
All of your photos are dramatic, and I really like the color in the first three photos.
I remember those clouds. You got them perfectly!!! Nicely done:)
Well I found your blog after all and I love those cloud pictures.
Hi Marie,
grazie della tua visita nel mio blog e di aver lasciato il tuo commento.
Hai ragione, i cani sono i migliori amici dell'uomo.
Il nostro cane era veramente meraviglioso ed è stato un grande compagno.
Buona domenica.
Myriam
And I bet you are so glad to be done with another year of monsoons!! But sorry to see the dramatic skies go, too...
Magnificently stormy!
Beautiful skies. I never think of Tucson as having monsoon weather. But those skies sure do look dramatic!
You do have amazing sky colors in the first few photos, and then the storm ones came in..still have colors..
Really amazing images of the sky! The clouds appear to have so much depth and the colors are beautiful! It must have been very exciting to take these pictures!
Great shots
I love those clouds lit from underneath, wonderful photos!
Beautiful shots of the storm clouds.
Marie, those WERE very dramatic skies!
Post a Comment