Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
02 October 2012
A Wonderful Surprise!
My husband's sister, Barbara and our niece Mary came to visit from Oregon over the weekend! It was amazing getting to see them again after all these years!
21 comments:
oh, that last photo just oozes love. :)
I just love family photos like this. Everyone looks so happy!
Wonderful photos Marie!
hughugs
How fun!! That really was a wonderful surprise! :)
What a nice surprise! Glad you enjoyed time with family!
Oh I am so excited for you. Nothing better than family surprises. B
Gorgeous photos, Marie. Love the last one especially of brother and sister... Makes me miss my brothers!
Hugs,
Betsy
family reunion. How nice. Hope you all had a great time. :)
Awwwww sweet
How nice! And it looks like you all had a fabulous time together. I'm glad for you....we haven't many family left.
I love family reunions. Hope you had some fun.
It's a mini family reunion!
Precious times and wonderful pics.
What a sweet bunch all looks to be!
Awww - so sweet!
You say after all these years. Sounds like it's been awhile. I couldn't go years without seeing my brother. :)
Lovely "family photos" showing.
Wish you a good Thursday :)
Hanne Bente
I can almost feel the joy. What a wonderful surprise that must have been!
Great family shots. Glad you had a good visit.
What a lovely chance for you to all catch up with one another. Some nice photographs for the family archives!
i love the last shot. so cute. my bro would not hug me that close. he loves to pick. even now days. i wonder if that will ever change? ha. ha!! (:
How lovely. I'm so happy you got a family visit. Those are often the best:) Have a lovely Sunday.
Post a Comment