For Theresa's
Good Fences, I have a few to share from a recent drive:
 |
| Not sure what this lovely little bird is. Based on color and body shape and beak, it could be several in my books. It might be a flycatcher of some kind. |
 |
| Here is the fence on which the bird was sitting...we drove out one day to the Marana Regional Airport north of Tucson. Behind this iron fence were many aircraft in sad shape, needing repair. The flyable aircraft were in hangars nearby. |
 |
| Behind this different fence we saw this Constellation, an airliner manufactured between 1943 and 1948. I love its nose art! |
19 comments:
Great entries for the fence meme. Love the old plane and it's inscription.
Hello dear, sorry I've been missing - traveling through Europe, and off again very soon!
My poor little birds must have missed me - they all returned once I filled the feeders again!!
Hope life is good in AZ Marie.
Mary -
nice fence scenes! i think you're right on flycatcher of some kind. :)
Pretty bird and fence scenes. The old plane is neat and art is nice. Have a happy day!
Great pictures. I love the little bird sitting on top of the fence, so cute. Thanks for sharing!
-Megan
I like these a lot Marie. Neat find on your drive.
Pretty photos! Have a wonderful weekend coming up!
Very nice fence addition. Besides the fence, you got to see some planes. I know that was enjoyable. Will answer your email soon.
i enjoy planes. i owe that to my Dad. he is such a fan too. ( :
Lucky you finding so many different fences.
Hi Marie, great fence shots and not sure about the bird but he is pretty. You captured some great plane shots too.
Thank you for the tip on planting my rosemary in the ground to become a bush. I am trying to find a spot for it and will try that in my garden.
Have a great weekend.
CM
Cute bird on the fence and a different kind of bird behind the fence!
I'm guessing some kind of flycatcher, too. Love the old plane!
Fun fences, I love the first image!!
A little bird and a big "bird" ;-)
Awesome photos, the first both.
Have a nice weekend
The first pressurized transcontinental airliner, very nice!
I like your birdies, too.
~
Cute bird sitting on the fence and I also like the last shot of the old plane behind the fence.
Great fences and that's a neat shot of the nose of the old Constellation.
Diana
it is overseeing the traffic I think :)
Post a Comment