| Back in Virginia, an abandoned house in Ivor, and a very blue sky! |
| My bluebird tile, from back when I was making and glazing my own tiles. |
| View of sailboats from the Norfolk Naval Station |
| Don't Tread on Me! |
| Back in Virginia, an abandoned house in Ivor, and a very blue sky! |
| My bluebird tile, from back when I was making and glazing my own tiles. |
| View of sailboats from the Norfolk Naval Station |
| Don't Tread on Me! |
20 comments:
A delightful set of photos. Love the atmosphere round the old abandoned house.
I love your bluebird tile! Reminds me of the days when I lived on the East Coast and bluebirds were abundant. None here in the Sonoran Desert, however. Happy Blue Monday!
Hello Marie, lovely series of "blues" . The view of the sailboats is lovely. And I love the bluebird tile. Enjoy your Monday and have a happy week ahead!
Hi Marie,
What an interesting blue post you've offered today! Thanks for your kind wishes and for playing today.
Have a Beautiful 1st Blue Monday!
Oh, I recognize some of that! Actually the house is lived in. The gentleman has a lovely garden across the road every year. I am so tempted to stop by. Just curious about who he is, why he lives there and how he grows such gorgeous beans!!
Beautiful blues! Especially like that bluebird tile.
Love the Sailboats..I miss the shore and the water..It's been awhile..Happy Monday..
oh, marie! the tile is lovely!!!
Loved your choices of blues. Your tile is great.
Beautiful pictures, I love the old house .I also love the blue tile you made, have a happy week!
Phyllis
Great blues for Sally's meme.
A beautiful series of photos! I love the bluebird tile!
That is such a beautiful bluebird tile!
We have no blue: rain and coldweather!!!!
A blue Monday. Your photos are all surrounded by a lovely blue color :-) I enjoyed this.
Kind regards, Helma
Fun photos. I like the tile.
Great blue shares! I love that blue tile. You are quite talented. Thank you for sharing. Have a great week.
pretty blue's the tile is lovely!!!!
Such lovely shots. Glazing your own tiles? That is amazing and what a wonderful way to display your art.
I like that tile and the lonely home that must have an interesting story to tell.
Post a Comment