Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


24 January 2015

Fall Sunshine & A Few Critters

Joining in with Eileen's Saturday's Critters and Anni's Bird d'Pot this week.  Bringing back the warmth of Autumn with some yellow flowers and a few critters....

Lantana

Desert flower



Mourning dove




This lovely tree across the street was adorned with these yellow blooms all the way up to our first hard freeze in late December


Lizard at Sabino Canyon

A photo from my archives...sunflowers in my North Carolina yard

27 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Marie, the yellow flowers are lovely.. And the Mourning Doves are so sweet.. I like the cute lizard too. Great photos.. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful series of photos Marie. Such pretty flowers too. Have a great weekend!

EG CameraGirl said...

Fall seems like it was such a long time ago. lol! Love seeing the blossoms.

Mersad said...

I really love the bursts of yellow. They are so cheerful.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Uppal said...

Fantastic pictures!

Leovi said...

Yes, wonderful pictures, I love your captures of nature !! Magnificent !!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Marie!:)

Thats a lovely healthy looking Lantana Marie,and those yellow tree blooms are very pretty. Love your beautiful Mourning dove captures, and the lizard shot.
Have a great weekend.
Regards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Yellow never fails to cheer me.

Linda Kay said...

It makes me so happy when someone posts yellow flowers on their blog in the middle of the chilly (or cold) weather. Thanks for sharing these pictures!

Brian King said...

The flowers are gorgeous! Everything here is white right now.

TexWisGirl said...

sweet doves and cute lizard. nice to see the color right now. :)

Anonymous said...

So nice to see the bright yellow flowers! Lantana is one of my favorite. I love the fragrance that comes forth when they are cut. :)

Sweet Mourning doves and great capture of the lizard!

Lindy

Rajesh said...

Very pretty flowers and lovely birds.

maryaustria said...

A great series of photos! Wonderful yellow flowers and all these beautiful birds ...

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers. The lizard is cute and the doves are very pretty. Have a great weekend!

Dewena said...

Nice photography! All the way from the desert to NC.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm months from seeing a lizard again. Thanks for the reminder, Marie!
~

Maggid said...

i think the last photo - sunflowers in your North Carolina Yard - is mt favorite - and that's saying a lot because i have come away from my visit to your blog - lifted and refreshed . . thank you very much.

Bethany Carson said...

Love the desert flowers and the sunflowers; they are so bright and cheery! The mourning doves are beautiful and remind me of all the doves we listened and watched at a KOA we camped at on our last trip to Texas.

Christian Perrin said...

Lovely flowers, Marie! I was surprised to see the Lantana - it's a terrible weed here but the flowers are pink, not yellow.

carol l mck said...

Oh ~ Love the doves ~ great shots!

Happy Sunday,
artmusedog and carol

NatureFootstep said...

that must be early fall to look so summery. :) Love both flowers and critters. :)

Stewart M said...

I love the little splashes of colour that plants bring to the desert or rocky places.

The whole King Arthur and 'Earth Magic' industry can be a bit overpowering at Glastonbury - it all seems a bit to plastic.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

PS: work has settled down, school and summer holidays just about over, normal service will now be resumed!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Fabulous critter and flower photos. Have a great week.

Bob Bushell said...

I love the Lizard, superb. All together, they are beautiful images Marie.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I like Mourning Doves! They coo so softly and always seems to be in pairs. The flowers in your post look so beautiful!

Sue (this n that) said...

Gorgeous colours Marie.
Aren't the Doves so well camouflaged amongst the stones!