Good Morning! Happy President's Day! I get to join in this morning with two of Tom's wonderful memes...barns were few and far between in Tucson, but I have many here in Central Oregon that I can share over time. And the treasure is an old train depot that is now a restaurant! Click on the links to find Tom the Backroads Traveler's Barn Collective and Tuesday Treasures, and enjoy other wonderful shares!
Two lovely little Terrebonne barns:
And, a local treasure, Terrebonne Station, the train depot that has been made into a restaurant that features some really good food, and is a favorite with the tourists who come to hike Smith Rock (nearby) and locals alike! People come in from the surrounding areas to eat here, and we ate here in the first few days of owning our home, before we became snowed in for that long two weeks at our house. Plan to bring the kids here to eat!
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
20 February 2017
Barns and Treasure
Labels: trips, garden, painting, family, history
Barn Collective,
Great Eats,
Life in Terrebonne,
Tuesdays Treasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment