1.
| The dawn sky Thursday morning as I stood on my back deck looking across the ridge. A lovely way to start the day. |
3. My aunt, my Mother's only sister, just turned 92. She is hoping to make it to 100! I bet she will. This is a picture of her and some friends at the Oak Grove Inn Senior Living Center where she lives...she is the second from the left.
We have a lot of longevity in our family. I'm not sure I want to make it to 100, but both my great grandmother and great-great grandmother did, and my grandmother made it to 92, I think. My Mom is 83, and doing fantastic...many of you know her of course as Latane on Living Life on Main Street.
![]() |
| My great-great-grandmother at 100 with me on her lap! She remembered the War Between the States when she was a child! |
![]() |
| My great-grandmother....don't you love that hat! |
![]() |
| Mom with my brother from a recent visit. |
5. Am holding off on starting a new blog. There may be some issues with my computer itself that is causing the problems. Just decided to wait. If you can't comment on my blog, I am so sorry!!!!! Just know how much I appreciate your visit! I hope you will continue to do so.





No comments:
Post a Comment