Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


27 December 2014

You Tube Mynah "Kaleo" and Peepers the Cockatoo

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  Here is my Saturday after Christmas Camera Critters and Saturday's Critters.  Hope you enjoy!  And go by and visit these awesome memes!
Our great-nephew has a cockatoo named Peepers:




Look at her pretty feathers!

Such a pretty bird!  After the photos of Peepers, enjoy a YouTube video of a mynah bird that is incredibly cute!


21 comments:

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

That bird is fabulous!Merry Christmas (it's never too late) and Happy New Year!

TexWisGirl said...

cockatiels are adorable birds. perfect in-between size and smart pets. :)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

How cute!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Marie, Peeper is a pretty Cockatee. But, the Mynah stole the show.. What a cute video. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.. Have a happy weekend!

betty-NZ said...

Awww! What adorable little birdies these are!! They are quite intelligent.

ShannonW said...

Awwww Peepers is so very cute! And she has adorable feathers.

Happy Saturday!

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year 2015!

diane b said...

The cockateel is a fun bird to have as a pet but messy. Mynah birds are not liked here. They are imported and they attack our native birds.

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Marie; Oh,Peepers is really adorable on your husband (maybe) sholder♡♡♡ I LOVED and enjoyed the video as well, Yes so cute♪♪♪

ps. I am happy that it seemed my post provided a little talk in your family:-) Having same sign with your daughter is wonderful, isn't it(*^_^*) My husband is a tiger as well.

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend in America, xoxo Miyako*

Phil Slade said...

Peepers is a very pretty bird. I know Mynahs are often trained but boy that one is really clever. I've seen them in the wild (India) which somehow makes Kaleo even more amazing.

Latane Barton said...

well, I thought I was loosing my eyesight when I saw that bird sitting on R's shoulder... but it is real. I suppose that they are fun to have around. I am so over house pets. too much work.

DeniseinVA said...

Peepers is a cute bird, loved all the photos and enjoyed the video. Happy New Year to you all Marie :)

Bob Bushell said...

Love the birds, but remember, they belong in the wild.

Maude Lynn said...

Peepers is pretty!

Cranberry Morning said...

When I was a kid, I met a mynah bird in Florida who would call, 'Warm out, ain't it!' whenever someone stepped into the room. Fun memory. :-)

Bethany Carson said...

Peepers is a beautiful bird! Have a Happy New Year!

Irma said...

Hello Marie,
Lovely series of the cockatoo, really cool that sits on the shoulder.
The video has stolen my heart, so beautiful.
Best regards, Irma

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, I have one of those! Birdy Boy! He is with me right now as a matter of fact. Love the video. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Marie, and wishing you many lovely blessings for the New year! Hugs xo Karen

Ela said...

These Peeppers are So gorgeous !
Happy New Year !

Rohrerbot said...

I saw this and had a good laugh! I had no idea that they could replicate human voices. Very interesting!

NatureFootstep said...

a wonderful little flying critter. :)

Happy New Year to You Marie :)