This cracked me up! I am not a scrapbooker, though I have done a little scrapbooking and plan to get back to it one of these years. Had fun watching this though and knew anyone who scrapbooks (or has any other hobby that gets a little out of hand!) will see themselves in Linda!
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
05 August 2013
Raise Your Right Hand and Repeat After Me...I Am a Scap-a-holic!
Labels: trips, garden, painting, family, history
Scrapbooking,
You-Tube Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My genealogy obsession has been out of control for a long time...piles of papers stacked here and there, books, files, 3 ring binders...I try to get organized, but within a month it is back to a big ole mess.
she's great! what a mess! i like when the cameraperson shook their head 'no'. :)
LOL!!! We won't say who all that scrapbook supply hoarding looks like, okay? :)
Good one!
Bwahaha! She sure does like to go shopping! ;)) She could open up her own store, almost.
Woa! I can see myself here but thankfully I'm not that far gone yet! I don't do scrapbooking, but I have enough sewing and crafting supplies to outfit a small shop! I'll remember this when I think I 'need' one more thing. he he! xo
Isn't she the cutest thing??!!!Hahaaaa
hughugs
Post a Comment