Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


31 August 2009

Flowers and Birds in Tucson

At the Desert Museum.....




In My Daughter's Yard....


























5 comments:

Rose said...

Love the mourning dove shots...or is it morning dove...either way I really like doves. they are a symbol of peace and love in my eyes.

I am very hit and miss with blogging these days...I may post 2 or 3 days in a row, and then not for 2 or 3. Just depending on what is happening with our granddaughter. So, if you post and I don't visit...I will eventually get back...haha

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, Thanks for visiting my blog. My hubby (George) knows you--but if you have been to my blog, I can't remember. SO--I apologize if you have been there before. It's hard to keep up with everyone!!!!

Anyhow I"m enjoying your blog.. Those little doves in the nest are just so precious. AND--I love hummingbirds. We don't have as many this year.. Sigh!

Beautiful flowers also.

Thanks again... Come back to my blog anytime.
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

The picture of the tree in your daughter's yard is absolutely gorgeous.

Latane Barton said...

Such delightful photos. I, like Rose, love the doves. How neat to have them nest on the porch.

A Colorful World said...

Glad you guys enjoyed seeing the doves and hummingbirds and flowers! Yes, those doves were sweet on their nest under the porch eaves, and we enjoyed watching them every day.