Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


20 August 2009

More of the Blue Ridge Parkway

Mabry Mill


Butterfly


Daisy


Wooly-bugger


The Confederate Roadbed behind our friend's house....


Eastern Tiger Swallowtail on Phlox in restaurant garden

Trumpet vine in restaurant garden


My grandson called the first one he ever saw a snowflake. Queen Anne's Lace will always be snowflakes to me now.....


Another butterfly


A hummingbird perched on our friend's Chinese lantern on her front porch




Lover's Leap





Ahhhhh......

4 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Beautiful pictures. I know you enjoyed yourself immensely.

Peggy said...

Hi Marie, it looks a beautiful place to visit. I am sure every country has a lovers leap somewhere!

Latane Barton said...

Gorgeous pictures to remember a wonderful trip.

A Colorful World said...

Thanks you guys! Yes, it was wonderful!