![]() |
| But God gives us the "little things" to bring us joy! |
1. Snowed-in: a state of being face to face with everything one needs to do in one's home, and not being able to escape or make excuses.
2. Snowed-in: realizing that that diet you promised yourself you would go on, is happening whether you like it or not.
3. Snowed-in: as beautiful as it is, wishing someone would change the "screen saver" out the back window. A small change would be nice.
4. Snowed-in: coming into a new respect for the pioneers who opened the west, especially the poor women...and thankful for the tv and computer those poor people didn't know would someday exist. (And the electric heat pump!!!)
5. By snowed-in, I mean LITERALLY! We can't get out of our driveway. :-( A week ago our real estate agent drove an hour to get here in her 4-wheel drive to take us out to buy groceries. We had to hike through knee-deep snow to get them into the house. Today, our nextdoor neighbor is going to try to take us out to do the same. He reports really icy roads. Since we are down to cans of spam, I'm praying this will work! Did I tell you how THANKFUL I am we have a wonderful new house!!!! I really am. I know I don't sound like it, but hey, everyone deserves to complain a little in these circumstances. :-) Spring promises to arrive eventually! I have faith!
******And before I close, let me tell you all that I THINK I may have beaten the problems I was having with blogging! If you want to get rid of Google+ this is what you do:
1. Open your Google+ page. Not Blogger Dashboard, but Google+ itself.
2. Click on Settings and scroll down to the bottom of that page where there will be a link to Remove Google+
3. Click on it and it will permanently remove Google +. It took a couple of days but it finally disappeared. YAY!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment