I was able to get the first shots with the new digital camera over the last few days, and am happy to be able to share them! These were taken, walking in downtown Suffolk on a dreary day....
My first
Skywatch Friday in quite a while, too! For more views of the Sky from all over the world, click on the link.


A dead tree out in the country...

And the sun shining from behind the clouds...
17 comments:
I love the way the light comes through the clouds in the third picture. Love picket fences. =) Hope you have a wonderful week.
Great skywatch shots, thanks for sharing.
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Regina In Pictures
oh so moody and nice
I love all the looking up you do!
Looks like a storm rolling through! Such an ominous sky!
Very beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.
You must be very pleased with your new camera. All the pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful light shining throught he clouds. Love the old mutilated tree too,
Great pics, sorry to hear of your tough year, here's to a happy and healthy 2009!
Great photo's!
What kind of camera did you get??
Take care
Great pictures! You are going to enjoy that new camera!!!
Maria,
Your pictures are beautiful! Love them..are these with you new digital? Such colors and lighting!!
That old dead tree is very interesting...and I like that one of the white picket fence.
Great photos...love the lamplight...and such an unusual tree...
I love the tree and the fence best.
love the fence and dead tree. magic.
Glad everyone enjoyed the photos! I appreciate your comments so much! It was my first use of the new camera, which is a Canon Powershot A-610. In the past, I have used Mom's camera for most of my postings, and its digital, too, a Powershot A-75...only my much older shots from the past were taken with other cameras. I'm enjoying it, I can tell you!
Thanks again!
Marie
Post a Comment