I hesitated to do a Treasures post today for Tom's
Tuesday Treasures....I figured there would be some awesome eclipse photos, and mine aren't that great. But, I changed my mind....so here's the eclipse from yesterday AND for good measure, a really neat treadle sewing machine I have been saving for a share (a woman owns it where we bought a table off craigslist)
 |
| The best shot, taken at 95% by our friend.... |
 |
| This is how we did it! He had a great telescope, but it didn't have photography capability, so we used a white board to project the image on and then take the picture.... |
 |
| The image of the shadow of the moon didn't come out in this shot from my Nikon Kool-Pix |
 |
| A tiny shadow is visible with the aurora almost obscuring it, during totality! |
 |
| The crescent shapes on the side of the house |
Two "funnies" that go along with it...
And a charming little treasure:
No comments:
Post a Comment