Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


03 August 2017

Five Things for Four Memes

Joining in of course this Friday with Tanya's Willy Nilly Friday Five, and Tricky's Five on Friday....but I am also joining Eileen's Saturday's Critters and  Eva and Kristin's Paint Party Friday.

1.  Here is a painting I did in Elizabeth City, North Carolina in 2007.  There was an osprey nest in a tree by the Elizabeth River.  The paint color isn't showing up well in the photo, unfortunately.


I am working on my first watercolor in about 46 years!  Hope to share that next week....


2.  More Mule Deer visitors around our place....




3.  A doe with spotted fawns!





The photos above were taken down the street, but a day or so later I was on the deck and the family came across our back yard and I was on the phone with Mom and didn't have the camera.  However, the next day, look who I spied under the deck in the heat of day!



4.  On the last day our friend Paulette was here visiting we went to Tumalo Falls which was just beautiful!  I will be sharing that in my next post, but here are three shots of the area near the falls....




5.  After I share the Tumalo Falls photos I will be sharing for about the next 2-plus months  photos of our recent visit to Brookings OR, down into the upper N California coast and then up the Oregon coast and over the Cascades toward home.  We were only away from home five and a half days, but I took a ton of photos!  We had an amazing visit with Russell's sister Barbara and one niece and her family, who all live in Brookings. 

No comments: