1. While I was packing I came across some of my old artwork. I am actually looking forward to getting back into painting after we get settled. I thought I would share this charcoal drawing of pears.
2. Also, to give everyone an update, we are about to leave our home in Tucson and head to Oregon! The men will be here Monday to pack up the truck. We will be heading north the next morning. Last week, even though it was in the 60s/70s (basically normal winter temps for Tucson) I heard the ice cream truck music...the ICE CREAM truck! :-) Where we are going, it's in the teens and twenties.....brrrrr! But, we are ready! The big adventure of our later lives is about to begin! Below is a photo our daughter took while sitting outside our grandson's school waiting to pick him up last week. Doesn't it look like a Christmas card!? Pray for our safe travels! I'll be in touch as often as I can!
3. I made my first etsy sale! I couldn't believe it! Opened up my email this morning and there was a message that I have sold two Bee Ornaments! I am so happy this didn't happen two or three days from now, because I had considered packing the box of Bee things and have actually already packed the other items (though I could find them easily now if I had sold one of those) because we would be on the road!!!! Much easier to get this sale now. If anyone does order something while we are on the road, guess the mailing can wait till we get there. Yikes! Timing! :-)
4. Daughter's photo


No comments:
Post a Comment