Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


22 November 2016

Treasures

There are treasures of all kinds...blessings that make our life richer.  There are beautiful things from the past, like this dresser that I TREASURE that belonged to my great aunt, and I use as my own.



There are the TREASURE of friends old and new who, like the song "one is silver and the other gold."


There is the TREASURE of family who are all part of us and who have our hearts, each one an irreplaceable part of our lives.


There is the TREASURE of time with the Lord, and with our family in Christ, giving thanks for all He has given us and done for us, and all to come.



Pastor Ron and Vickie
 
There is the TREASURE of this beautiful world we live in...a Colorful World filled with wonder.



Here at Thanksgiving I hold all these treasures dear.  We have so much to be thankful for!  Joining in with Tom's great meme Tuesday Treasures!  Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Well, we have had a delay in our departure due to a delay in the house appraisal.  We may leave only a few days later than we thought, but it may be as much as a week & a half.  But God knows what He is doing, and though disappointed (because I am SOOO anxious to get there!) we are just thankful all is happening beyond our expectations.  We are thankful God's grace in this long and trying process!

No comments: