![]() |
| A colorful Tucson stucco home |
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Stay cool and take care of yourself. See you again soon!
I'd never be able to live in a hot climate.
Sometimes we just need it. My breaks seem to come more frequently now. Best of luck with the move--moves are so exciting and so very hard.
enjoy your break dear
Some of our 'old neighbors' when we were in Tucson told us the other day it was nearing the 110 degree mark! That is UNBEARABLE!! I'd be indoors all the time also. And with monsoon season coming, the humidity is building up I imagine also.
That is bright stucco. Nice pop of color in the desert. 115 in Goodyear when I talked to family on Monday..
Enjoy your break, my adorable Marie !!!
Sure to miss you, I'm wishing you all my best for your time away from 'blogland', sending my dearest love to you
Dany
Good morning, I'm back, my web connection is working again after a big dirty mess... only now I could visit your and read it all. Have a joy in your days ansd good luck with all, prayers -
How colorful. I just wonder why you see so much man-made color in Arizona. Is it to make up for the lack of color in nature out there?
See you then...just don't over-do!!
hughugs
Post a Comment