As badly as I hate it...I will not be posting for at least a week. I will continue to catch up on other people's posts from the past few days, as I can. First of all I am sick with a cold right now, and secondly our schedules have something every single day except one for the next two-plus weeks! I will be lying down a lot in between appointments (and some scheduled company) and can't see myself at the computer till much of this is past. I WILL RETURN, however! :-) Hope it's a great week for you all!
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
18 February 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hello Marie, Take a good rest and get well soon. Love your cute picture.
Marie, love that picture...so applicable to your situation. Get well!
In the hope that your getting better very soon, I'm looking forward to your return, my dear friend !
Take care
Daniela
I am sorry you are not feeling well! That's a cute vintage cat card. Have a nice and relaxing couple of weeks!
It sounds as if you have a busy schedule right now. I hope you can take it easy in between and your health improves too.
I hope you are recovering quicker than I am...I have had 'something' since Tuesday and I can't seem to shake it.
Love your header photo!
sorry to hear you are not well. And busy too. No good combination.
I hope the kitties takes good care of you :)
Hope you feel better soon! May the Lord bless and take good care of you!
I hope you are felling better. I would like to have a cat that brings me hot tea!
Hi Marie, hope you feel better soon, no fun having company when you are feeling under the weather so I hope you are a fast healer and will be able to enjoy your week.
i have a cold too, my one winter cold that i always get!!!! enjoy your time away!!!
The picture is so cute!
I've already read, that you are better, sorry, that I came not earlier to visit.
Post a Comment