Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


20 August 2015

Sunrise--Sunset

For Skywatch Friday (thank you Yogi, Sandy & Sylvia!) and later for Catching Light (thank you, Monica!) here are some more Tucson skies:

Sunrise.....




Sunset.....



 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures

NatureFootstep said...

lovely skies all of them. Seeing only photo you can´t tell which is morning of evening :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Marie, gorgeous series of sunrise and sunset shots. I love the pretty pink clouds! Have a happy weekend!

Dorothy said...

Lovely pastel sunrises and sunsets, Marie! The skies really give us something pretty to look at and appreciate!

Blogoratti said...

Truly amazing photos indeed.

TexWisGirl said...

sweet soft color!

carol l mck said...

Gorgeous sky shots and great colors!

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Beth said...

Lovely photos Marie!

Maggid said...

calming and beautiful skies . . . thank you.

Al said...

I love those desert skies!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Just beautiful. Lovely colors in Tucson!

Brian King said...

Wow! Gorgeous skies!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pastel colours!

Lea said...

Beautiful skies!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Yup, beautiful Southwest colors! Tucson is such a lovely place!

Debbie said...

So peaceful and beautiful!!!

Mascha said...

In Tucson the sky is different from ours...
but quiet and nice.
Have a great new week

Anonymous said...

You caught the process of this sunset beautifully! Love the little cute clouds:)

D.Nambiar said...

Lovely soft colours.
So much prettiness, Marie. :)
Have a great week.

Lmkazmierczak said...

Beautiful presentation♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/day-with-thomas-the-tank-engine/