Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


17 July 2015

Skywatch Friday Tucson

My second installment in my more recent rejoin of a wonderful meme, Skywatch Friday.  Thanks to the hosts (Yogi, Sandy and Sylvia) for such a long-running excellent linky party!  Here are some shots of Tucson skies.....

The moon last month.  I didn't capture it the first time it was full this month but perhaps I will the second time, as we are having a Blue Moon in July!


Late afternoon storm clouds brewing...




I have such beautiful views from my back porch.

20 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Beautiful Arizona sky. Many more clouds than Texas today!!

Unknown said...

so nice. lovely view
keep it up
xoxo
dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful thunderheads!

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous sky captures, Marie! I love the first shot with the moon! Enjoy your weekend!

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful sky photos Marie, such pretty colors against the dark contrasting foreground of trees. Have a great weekend :)

Latane Barton said...

Those clouds look like they may bring in some rain. Did they?

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Oh I love these shots, especially the first. So dramatic. And I also love your header photo.

Thank you for sharing!

Diane AZ said...

What a wonderful place to watch the sky, I love the palm trees!

Ela said...

I love to watch the sky !! Your views are beautiful, Marie !!!
Greetings

L. D. said...

You captured all very good photos of the sky. The palm trees are always of interest to me as I live on the prairie. Your moon and my moon never looked so good.

Michelle said...

Beautiful sky shots

Linda Kay said...

Marie, really pretty clouds!

betty-NZ said...

What amazing scenes in the sky you must be able to see! I never tire of clouds--unless, of course, they are raining for weeks!

Brian King said...

Gorgeous sky photos! Love those cloud formations!

Jenn Jilks said...

I haven't been able to find a skywatch post for ages. We've been so busy!!!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous skies!

Hootin Anni said...

There is something about the desert sky during monsoon season!!! Always such an array of colors...the depth of the storm clouds, and the moody atmosphere!!!

marja said...

Beautiful cloudy skies and the full moon is magic. :)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The moon is great and the clouds definitely remind me of our stays in Tucson. Thanks for the reminder of the blue moon coming up.

DeniseinVA said...

Those are impressive clouds Marie.