Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


24 April 2015

Five Things More...

Joining in with Tanya's Willy Nilly Friday Five ........ Hope you have all had a great week. This is always a nice way to end the week, and look forward to the weekend, for me.  Here are the next five on Rose's list:

1.
If I were a food I’d be chocolate.

2.

If I were a place I’d be a cabin on a mountain side.

3.

If I were material I’d be cotton.  This was Rose's answer too, but it is so ME.

4.

If I were a taste I’d be lemon cake.

5.

If I were a scent I’d be lilac or lavender.

Now for a photo share:



What is this, you say?  A UFO?  A drone? This isn't a good photo of what I saw last week as I stood in my doorway, because my camera does not take good shots, especially hand-held, in low light.  So, let me describe it to you:  It was four lights, two red and two green.  They were positioned in the shape of a diamond, with the lights on each point.  It was perfectly still as I stood looking at it...no lights flashed or blinked.  Suddenly it moved to the right  then stopped again.  Very unusual behavior, and definitely not a plane or helicopter!  I ran to the table and got my camera and dashed back.  Still there.  Took this and another picture, and then watched as it suddenly moved straight down (another right angle) and after several seconds then moved slowly toward the horizon of the hill opposite my house, and out of view.  The entire observance lasted about two minutes. At first I was pretty convinced it was a UFO and then the more I thought about the configuration of the lights, the more I thought...drone.  I looked online for photos of small drones at night and, well, it looks like someone is spying on their neighbors!


Reuters photo taken from internet
Just curious...has anyone else seen anything like this in the sky?

Now for a couple of comments about last week's share:  Gotta say I loved all your responses to that post and will address them each individually soon.  We do not lock in to when our shows air and in fact have watched entire seasons on Netflix to catch up with something, if needed. Generally we DVR everything and watch when we can.  Having a hubby who is disabled, this is something we share together and really enjoy. I was never much of a "tv" watcher when I was younger, since I love to read so much, but these shows have become great escapist fare for me, keeping my mind off of things I tend to worry about (like UFOs!  like spying people! :-)) Anyway, two new ones we latched onto recently are A.D. The Bible Continues, House of Cards and American Odyssey.  After being EXTREMELY disappointed with the lack of Biblical content in the movie Exodus: Gods and Generals (I don't recommend it!!!!) it's refreshing to watch A.D., even though it isn't perfect.  And House of Cards and American Odyssey are also very good.






Sorry this is a wordy post!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

13 comments:

L. D. said...

It looks like an invasion of helicopters. Just saying....

Cloudia said...

Have a great weekend! I don't think you droned on too much :)



ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

TexWisGirl said...

i watch almost no live tv and dvr whatever shows i want. :)

the drone is interesting!

Gail Dixon said...

Interesting sight to see, whatever it was!

We cut our cable last year and do not miss it. We watch most shows on Hulu or Netflix. We still have local channels which come in clear as a bell so we can get the news and a few tv shows we like. And if we miss them we can still watch on Hulu!

Debbie said...

big on the dvr here, i won't watch live tv and all those commercials!!

interesting images!!!!

eileeninmd said...

Great answers and neat photos.. I've never seen a drone except on TV. I do know they keep talking about them being used to make deliveries. Should be interesting to see FedEX and UPS using drones.. Have a happy day and weekend ahead!

DeniseinVA said...

I like to watch DVD's - no commercials :)

Leovi said...

Lol yeah, that's a drone!

Latane Barton said...

wordy, Marie... you wordy... okay, I am just kidding. Just remembering all the words in letters, in manuscripts you start, and many other places. You are very good with words and I wish you'd get a book on the market. Come on!!

Michelle said...

I rarely watch live tv anymore. Netflix is my friend, whenever I actually have time to watch.

Anonymous said...

Curious about the mystery in the sky! I love lilac and lavender scent too. Mama always had Yardley lavender soap around the house!

Mascha said...

Never seen such a thing in the sky - very mysterious!

Tanya Breese said...

we dvr a lot too...i like it better that way because you can zoom through the commercials! my son and his girlfriend thought they say a ufo a week or so ago...turned out walmart was having some sort of light show but i guess it was all over twitter about ufo's!