When Will Enough Be Enough America?
I haven't been posting much lately...I apologize to everyone about that. My mind has been on some disturbing things. I know that our wonderful Creator knows all that is happening, and He is truly Lord! I have faith that all will be well. But, I think what is the most upsetting is that so many people are hiding from all that is happening...they don't want to know about it, or discuss it in any way. It's that lack of participation in our world on that level that is the most disturbing to me about my family and friends and about my friends in bloggerland. I love flowers and animals and all of God's beautiful creation as much as everyone else. And it is a wonderful escape! But, if we are not aware of what is happening all around us, we are doomed to be run over by a steam-roller, and that steam-roller is already running over the edges of lives, and getting bolder by the day. PLEASE read this wonderful article by a Christian; by someone who is trying to show us that we all need to wake up and smell the coffee. I will pray that you all will....and will comment back to me and say you did. I can post stuff on They Did What!!!!???? all day and all night, and if no one looks at it, reads the articles or checks out the sites I link on my sidebar, then I am talking to myself! I care about all of you.
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
27 April 2013
When Will Enough Be Enough America?
Labels: trips, garden, painting, family, history
Prayers,
Unhappy Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think we are all probably too aware of what is happening in the world around us, but my blog is my escape. I don't want to discuss politics, government, world affairs, or anthing else that I see daily in the news or anything controversial. It isn't so much "putting my head in the sand" as it is separating different things in my life. The world will intrude all too often. I choose to not let it when I am blogging. I blog to enjoy the beauties of nature that God gave us with others who also enjoy it. That is what makes blogging good...different sites for different interests.
I wish they'd read this, because it truly IS important... shocking & heartbreaking, yes, but something everyone needs to know! PLEASE read.
I read the article and I agree that the politicians (ALL of them) are at the heart of the problem. I also feel like Mary, that my blog and blogging is my escape from the "real" world and I do need that.
I am aware of what's happening, but Mary said it so well for me too.
Most often, the media blows it out of proportion, and made a villain into such a figure of celebrity. All the reality shows and criminal shows contribute to more problem we are having also..
Post a Comment