I know that most of you are aware of the frightening decline of pollinating bees in recent years. For a long time scientists were not sure what was going on. It was a serious issue, and could mean the decline of our worldwide food supply if not stopped in its tracks, which would have serious repercussions for all of us. They have discovered the cause, and now something is being done about it! Please click on the link below to see the article.
Activist Post: 'Noid Rage & Angry Birds: EPA Sued over Declining Bees, Called on to Stop Bird Deaths
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
24 March 2013
EPA Sued over Declining Bees, Called on to Stop Bird Deaths
Labels: trips, garden, painting, family, history
Bees,
Comments on the World,
Growing Food,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yes, we need to stop this decline. I'm pessimistic about our future, don't get me started on all the issues we're facing. Anyway, congratulations on your raffle win!
Yes, it's a shame, in Spain are decreasing bees ....
Sounds interesting, I need to check it out. Hope we have more than 4 years now! Have a great week!
Just wanted to swing by & let you know I got your email, but still can't send emails... how weird is that? Usually if email goes out, then it's out both ways, sending & receiving.
I'll have to email you from work tomorrow & I'll do that until I can get mine fixed here at home. I didn't start having problems w/ my email until I switched to u-verse w/ att... I'm wondering if that's the problem. I don't like att, but they've been about the only one I was able to use around here due to it being so rural.
And just Think about what WE are eating....gads!!
Neat article Girl!
hughugs
it's so important to spread the word, this was very interesting!!
wonderful macro pic! you are welcome to jump in to picstory whenever you want to :)
This is very interesting. The decline in the bee population is a serious problem, and I hope it can soon be reversed.
Very scary. I wish politicians in the U.S. and Canada were listening.
I think it is world wide!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
It's very worrisome! Someone has invented robot bees but of course they are an indication that other species will die off too.
Post a Comment