I wasn't aware we were coming up on this day....but this year more than ever Bill of Rights Day is important! I found this video that I will link to about celebrating our freedoms guaranteed in the Bill of Rights! We need to all try to find out if our city is planning any kind of observance. I know it's cold most places in the country right now...but some things can be done inside! If our city isn't observing this day in any way, we should let them know that we are unhappy about that! And we should all at least fly our flags next to our Christmas lights! Have a great weekend!
all photos taken from the internet
http://activist-post-forum.947009.n3.nabble.com/Bill-of-Rights-Day-2012-Celebration-with-video-td4025552.html
Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!
I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!




3 comments:
So true! Just want to wish you a happy weekend!
I hold dear the Bill of Rights; without it freedom would be a hollow word. Freedom of speech, religion, and to bear arms, all precious. Thanks for pointing out this day.
My city has no mentioned on the Bill of Rights day! I think they are too busy with Christmas to think about this..
Post a Comment