I haven't shared photos of the hummingbirds in quite a while. And they have continued to be wonderful. I started out with three, and now have at least five, maybe six, who stay close and feed often...fighting one another for their places at the feeders. Their presence is a never-ending joy! The best I can determine, there are Calliope, Rufous and Annas. Any corrections on that account would be most welcome. I think the increase in numbers may be attributed to fledglings from a nearby nest this summer. Joining with Stewart's
Wild Bird Wednesday and later Anni's
Bird'Pot with some of my hummingbird photos....
My favorite shot is this one I've enlarged. He has a lot of green in his coloring.
 |
| Perched in the top of a very tall juniper! |
 |
| My attempt to show two hummers fighting...can you see them both? |
No comments:
Post a Comment