I am leaving Thursday to go see my Mom (Latane of Living Life on Main Street) in Virginia. Getting to see her will be a wonderful Treasure! We will drive up to Portland on Thursday (plan to take lots of pictures!) and spend the night and my flight leaves at 6:30 am Friday. I will be there a week...plan to take my computer and maybe post some things I already have prepared while I am gone, but I won't be visiting any blogs to make comments till my return....
For Tom's Tuesday's Treasures I have some beautiful (mainly vintage) aircraft from the air show last month at Madras, OR. And, treasures are also friends. Russell and our grandson drove up to Madras for the show and to meet our friend George who flew in from Washington state for the event in his two seat STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing) aircraft.
| We saw George last in San Antonio at the Blue Ghost Viet Nam Reunion back in April. |
No comments:
Post a Comment