Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


07 June 2015

Sovereign Grace & Blue Monday

On Ina Rd. in NW Tucson AZ is a church I have passed many, many times.  I finally stopped yesterday to get some photos of this adobe/mission style church. Their facebook page says they are a Bible-centered Christian church.  Joining today's InSPIREd Sunday.  Join Beth & Sally for this wonderful meme!You will see lots of beautiful churches from around the world.  Thanks to the two of you!



There didn't appear to be a bell in the bell tower.


Since the sky is SOOO blue in my church shots, I decided to also join in again with Blue Monday, another awesome meme by another Sally.  Here are some more "blues":

2006 at Nags Head NC

With Mom 2006 Manteo NC

Sailing with my daughter in Southport, NC on my brother's sailboat about 1996


19 comments:

eileeninmd said...

The church is lovely, I love the mission style. Pretty shots of you, your mom and your daughter from Nags head. Enjoy your Sunday and have a happy week ahead!

TexWisGirl said...

i like that palm that stands guard at the church. :)

Al said...

Great blues. That's a classic Southwest-style church!

Cloudia said...

I loved being here today!







ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

Terra said...

I like that Southwest style of church, and nice harbor scenes.

L. D. said...

All of the blues are so great. The church photos are very well done. It looks like you had fun finding different angles in which to shoot. They all look great.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Blue skies you certainly have! Gorgeous the way the chapel pictures contrast and point out the blue. Perfect Arizona.

Donna said...

I love the images of the blue sky in the church windows.

Donna@LivingFromHappiness

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the windows at the top ... peek-a-boo windows ... that is what i have decided to call them ... very cool.

love the shot of you & your mommie. too cute!! ( :

Tom said...

The adobe mission style architecture is wonderful. Tom The Backroads Traveller

RedPat said...

I love the church with its adobe.

Nature in the Burbs said...

Very nice! So different than any around here in New Jersey!!

Bethany Carson said...

Enjoyed the photos here (and now I'm ready for a trip to the ocean--love the shot with the ocean waves in the background). Nice church; it's definitely a different style than we have around here.

Dewena said...

Your blues are lovely!

Debbie said...

such lovely smiles, you especially. what a beautiful lady you are!!!

Jeannie Marie said...

What a fabulous church! I did enjoy the sailing as well! I love to sail!

LV said...

Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your trip as well.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Marie,

What a Blue-tiful shot of you standing on the balcony! Thanks for playing today.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Leovi said...

I like this wonderful place, a great trip, beautiful pictures!