Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


29 June 2015

Joyful Blues and Multicolored Flowers!

I'm always so happy when someone has an interesting and successful meme and they are loyal to their contributors/joiners-in (whatever we are).  Thank you Sally and Denise!  Joining today with Blue Monday and Today's Flowers:

The Mississippi Paddleboat at Disneyland  2011

Our grandson in the pool at the hotel, Disneyland 2011

Our grandson got to talk to Crush!!!

Blue Skies and a Colorful ride

Blue Pacific Ocean


My neighbor's trumpet vine against a blue sky

My bouganvillia

This ocotillo in full bloom was in my daughter's old yard

The Sonoran "Bird of Paradise" bush in full flower. Different from the tropical Bird of Paradise...  ..and more blue sky

21 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Marie,

Your good-looking grandson must have had a blast! What a super time! Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

Happy Blue Monday!

Latane Barton said...

Wow... just haven't gotten into the meme theme this morning. Seems like everyone is on vacation or just not commenting. But, I suppose I should continue to try. It shouldn't be about the comments, it should be about me being creative and enjoying what I am doing.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful colors.

Patsy said...

Disneyland 2011, grandson must think it is time to go back for a visit. Flowers are so pretty.

L. D. said...

It has been so long since I have done Disneyland. You caught some great shots. My brother lives and works near there.

Joan said...

Hi What beautiful photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to following you. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

Al said...

Lots of great blue and flowers here, sometimes in one shot!

Dorothy said...

Great pictures, especially the flowers! Fun times!

Kathy said...

Bougainvillea is one of the things I miss most about Arizona. I will be so happy when I can have it again, thorny as it is!

Cloudia said...

Dreamy times!




ALOHA
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

eileeninmd said...

Hello Marie, gorgeous series of images. Your grandson is handsome. I love all the pretty flowers. The bougainvillea is one of my favorites. The views of the Pacific Ocean is gorgeous. Great post! Have a happy day and new week ahead!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I know the ocotillo isn't blue, but as a desert dweller myself, it's my favorite of all your shots!

My Blue Monday Offering

DeniseinVA said...

Brilliant post Marie, with so many to share with Today's Flowers. Thank you so much!

Thank you also for leaving such a sweet message to my father-in-law. He is still in hospital and will be for another week or so, but these messages really put a smile on his face. Have a great week :)

Leovi said...

Nice photos, yes, I love this place, you're great to capture the beauty with your camera !!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lots of lovely images. Happy July!

Anni said...

I love all the blue skies in your photos!

diane b said...

Looks like a lot of fun and colour in your life at the moment.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Lovely flowers, Marie! I bet the hummingbirds like them.
~

Brian King said...

Gorgeous water views! And beautiful flowers!

kissed by an angel said...

Wonderful pictures, with so many beautiful colours and views, dear Marie!!!
The flowers are so enchanting and also the blue skies in your photos!!!
I like it very much :)

Irma said...

Hello Marie,
Beautiful pictures of flowers, the colors are fantastic.
Best regards, Irma