Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


08 June 2014

Floral Delights and a "Rough Character"

Just a few flowers from my yard and also from the Sonoita Winery...plus a lizard on the rocks in my front yard. Joining Today's Flowers.  Thanks Pupo, Sandy & Denise for this great meme!

My plumeria is doing wonderfully well.  It was a cutting from my Mom's plant, and came here three years ago.

The hibiscus is also doing well.



One of my miniature roses.


Rose at Sonoita Winery

Blooming cactus at Sonoita Winery

My saguaro bloomed for the first time this spring!






19 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Marie, lovely series. The flowers are gorgeous. I especially love the hibiscus and your pretty saguaro bloom. The lizard is cute. Have a happy day!

Stewart M said...

I do like the cactus shots - but I also have a soft spot for lizards!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Roan said...

I haven't seen plumeria before. Beautiful flowers. My hibiscus hasn't bloomed yet. Yours is a beauty!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh Marie your flowers are gorgeous I especially love the cactus I have never seen them only in pots in peoples houses to have them outside must be very beautiful. Hug B

Latane Barton said...

Dognabit!! I am jealous. My plumeria never bloomed like that. Guess it just took your green thumb to make it perform so well.

Birgitta said...

Beautiful nice photo series!

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty blooms! i like your lizard friend, too. :)

Sharon Wagner said...

The cactus flower image is my favorite. Nice!

Patsy said...

Your flowers look great. I like the desert flowers and the small critter.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your big cactus is beautiful! We have the little chamelions here...ALL OVER the place! They try to get inside if you're not careful! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

NatureFootstep said...

your plumeria is absolutely gorgeous. :)

Brian King said...

More gorgeous flowers! I like the little lizard. That's a critter we don't see here often.

Anonymous said...

What lovely blooms, Marie and a cute little lizard.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marie, Love your flowers today--especially the cactus blooms. BUT that plumeria is gorgeous... WOW!!! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Rose said...

I love them all, but especially the cacti...I guess because I don't see them.

Mary said...

The flowers are beautiful! I really like that first one. I'm glad your cactus is blooming...they are so lovely in bloom.

Ingrid said...

Beautiful pictures, love the mini crocodile !

EG CameraGirl said...

Cute lizard. How nice to see so many blooms in your area.

Debbie said...

all your blooms are sooooo pretty. i really like the hibiscus!!