| This is one of the most charming gates I have found! Look at the heart! |
| It goes with this charming mailbox! |
| Another beautifully crafted gate! |
| See the turtles on each gate post? |
| And horned lizards (horny toads) on the entryway and on the house itself? |
| A closeup of that wonderful entryway.... |
| And a closeup of one of the turtles (this photo was taken by my 11 year old grandson for me) |
| A speedy jackrabbit mailbox flag. |
| And a Native American themed mailbox. |
| This one is very cool! Not too AZ but who cares!? |
| A little cart for yard art. |
| And lovely motifs on the front of a house...also taken by my grandson. |
| A companion motif to the one above. |
30 comments:
always an eclectic bunch! love the turtles on the posts. and that first gate/door - flanked by the cacti - wow!
They are nice all of them. That turtle is that cool.
I agree with what you said for sure.
Wow! All very pretty!
The variety is simply amazing! I adore that wagon, I bet it could tell some tales.
That little heart on the entryway is so sweet!
Oh I love that gate so beautiful!!...I love the Tuscon area...it was the first place we visited in AZ!!
turtles and lizards and rabbits oh my!! i'm always so amazed at how decorative everything is there!
Nice pictures you show Marie - Wishing you and your a good weekend :) Hugs Hanne Bente
You always d\find amaxing gates and fences. I really love that first one.
is that a little heart on that fence? so cute. love all the details. neat finds!! ( :
Well, I can't pick my favorite but you sure do have a knack for finding interesting yard art, gates and fences. So glad that grandson is taking right to photography. It's a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say.
This is an interesting collection of mailboxes - very different from anything we see here in N.E. I've only been to Arizona once and absolutely loved it. These are really fun photos! I'm a new follower.
I'd love to live in the SW where you can decorate like this. I'm not sure an adobe mailbox would go over well in my neighborhood in Toronto! :)
The artistic imagination that you share from homes in your area is just amazing, Marie. Love how they range from really beautiful use of local materials to quirky and fun celebrations of favorite things.
Love the gates and the mailboxes--but today, I'm really enjoying the yard art... Gorgeous!!! There are so many talented people in your area.
Hugs,
Betsy
So charming! I love the door with the heart and all the artistic touches. I am homesick for Tuscon. So nice that your grandson helps you with photography! He has a good eye! Blessings, xoxo
They are all so unique...great shots
You find the coolest stuff! That dragon is sure unusual...think it scares the mailman?? LOL
I enjoy all those desert inspired colors.
it's all so pretty & so nicely put together, much love =)
These are all fantastic! I love the creativity displayed in your neck of the woods! I wish more people would do that here. Some of the homes in your photos remind me of ones I stayed in while in Saudi Arabia. Very similar construction.
You know I love all of these! :)
That little heart is sweet and I LOVE the dragon mailbox!
Yes, I love those doors, nice place .... Beautiful photos.
Oh, I love that turtle... but that mailbox is so cool!!
What a nice variety of "curb appeal!" That's one of the (many) things I miss about Arizona. ;-)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
~Lindy
A fantastic variety of stuff there Marie - well spotted and well photographed. All that sun too - lovely.
there seems to be as many nice mailboxes as there are fences. :)
Marie, you always manage to come up with wonderful gates and outdoor decor. I really like that gate in the first photo. What a great entrance. Thanks for sharing.
What fun. Love these! What a bunch of talented people.
Love the Arizona architecture! That first mailbox is groovy :)
Post a Comment