As some of you know...I am the Coordinator of the Suffolk Seaboard Station Railroad Museum and we put on some awesome events. Yesterday was our second ever arts & crafts show. We had a GORGEOUS day for it! The crowds were not as large as we all hoped, but it was still a good day....Had a LOT of variety in the types of vendors! There were fifteen tents and four tables. My husband very sweetly manned a small table of my tiles. We sold one framed tile picture, two individual tiles and several dogwood and cardinal Christmas ornaments!
Here are some of the other vendors....
Some happy faces....
Some fascinating gourd art pieces, including purses! (What a clever idea!)
And some great rosin art glass suncatchers! This woman has only been creating these for two months! I'd say she has it nailed!
And we had a free tent space for awareness of Childhood Diabetes, complete with their own cheerleaders!
And what would a beautiful sunshiny day at an event at the Station be without live music?! Local guitarist Linda Z. came to play for us in the morning. Dancing With Dragons were a wonderful new group for us, playing and singing some favorites. Then, we had the brand new Suffolk Children's Chorus...everyone was entranced! It was a really good day for all.
7 comments:
I'm sorry the crowd wasn't as big as you had hoped, but it looks as if you had a great event.
Your husband has a very nice smile. So many talented people! That would be such a great job to be coordinator of a museum. I love museums.
I love this kind of thing! Even if I don't buy anything, I enjoy just looking!
Congrats, Marie, on putting on such a grand event. Glad I got to attend.
What a lovely fancy fair you had! And how creative you are! I saw that you 've lost your dad recently, my condolences. It's very importacnt to have a loving and caring family to support you .
Thanks for your visit and comment on the psalms.
Have a great week!
Thanks so much!
I am ready to head to some festivals or flea markets...I guess it is a little early for them here though.
Post a Comment