Psalm 19:1--The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork.


I wish to apologize to anyone who may be having trouble making comments on my posts. I appreciate your visit so much, and wish I could read what you have to say, but something is going on with my computer, and until I can get the issue addressed, this may continue. Please keep visiting! Also, often I cannot make a comment on some posts I look at, particularly those who ask for me to show I am a guest. I have noticed sometimes someone can only comment in the "Reply" section of another comment...if that's all that works, then that's fine! Let's keep visiting no matter what happens, and know we are touching each other with our creativity and thoughts and images even when we can't get (or leave) feedback. God bless you my dear blogger friends!


07 December 2010

Ugly Eggs

Our good friend has a farm, and he shares eggs with us from time to time.  The last two dozen he offered us, he asked if we minded "ugly eggs."  He said when the chickens get older thay sometimes start laying really big eggs with wrinkled shells, but the eggs are just as good to eat.  So, we got us some "ugly eggs."



Here I placed one of the small ones next to a regular large farm egg, and also next to one of the large ugly eggs! Interesting comparison.....


I decided it was time to make an omelet!!!

And here is my "ugly omelet" next to two "ugly potato pancakes!" :-)


 And one very satisfied customer!

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

That looks like a hearty breakfast that would satisfy most any hungry man!

George said...

It looks as if the ugly eggs made a very pretty (delicious) omelet. I guess eggs are like books -- they shouldn't be judged by the outside.

Janet, said...

Wow, those look like they should be double yokers!

A Colorful World said...

A couple of them did have double yolks! Thanks for the comments you all!